DDC IT Services, LLC (DDC-ITS) is SBA 8(a) SDB certified a company dedicated to solving IT business problems for three major markets: Federal, Commercial and Tribal. DDC-ITS is 100% owned by the Navajo Nation and has been in business since 2011. Our focus is on the ever-changing world of Cyber Security with respect to staffing for building and securing networks and enterprise applications. Another focus is to provide businesses with the Hardware & Software to meet their needs. We both sell and implement complete business solutions.
DDC IT Services will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
Participates in high-level enterprise architecture analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews enterprise architecture deliverables. Has a deep understanding of DoD business transformation and processes, DoD organizational structure, and experience in developing briefings and responses to Government Accountability Office, the Office of Management and Budget, and executives within the department. Possesses extensive knowledge of and hands-on experience with the DoD Architecture Framework, the Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA) and Enterprise Transition Plan, Service-Oriented Architecture, and the Business Mission Area Federation Strategy and Roadmap. Leads the development of the BEA and updates to the BEA Development Methodology and Architecture Planning Guide. Familiar with the Core Business Mission and Business Enterprise Priority architecture liaisons.
Experience with supporting US Air Force logistics business information system projects. -Experience with developing data reference models along with conceptual, logical, and physical data models. -Experience with developing taxonomy, terms and definitions, and controlled vocabularies. -Experience with data modeling tools, including System Architect, ProVision, and Visio. -Knowledge of DoDAF DM2, and Support Engineering Plan (SEP). -Knowledge of XML and data exchange standards. -Ability to present solutions precisely to various levels of management and work across different groups and perform limited project management to implement the proposed solutions.
*MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN W/ THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN SECRET CLEARANCE*
* Support data architecture and modeling, Support collection and cleansing of metadata, Support Capability Initiative integration
* The individual will provide General SME and EA Configuration Management System Support for the AFMC/A4N logistics portfolio. Requirements listed below:
* Architectural Framework (DoDAF) and all viewpoints, DoD and AF enterprise architecture policy, guidance and reference models. Knowledge of the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA), Service Development and Delivery, Process (SDDP) transitioning to Business Capability Acquisition Cycle (BCAC), Business Process, Modeling Notation (BPMN), and the reporting requirements for Business Enterprise Architecture, (BEA), National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), and Information Support Plans (ISPs). Have experience with Unicom’s System Architect and Oracle’s Primavera Portfolio Management .
* Capable of developing and maintaining logistics EA artifacts to support portfolio management
* Follow all EA policy, laws, and regulations in development activities and review architectural
* Support analysis of proposed system changes and modernization approaches in order to determine proposed enterprise changes to the logistics portfolio
* Maintain configuration control of the logistics enterprise architecture