DDC-ITS is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation. Recognized by the Small Business Administration (SBA), we are certified as a Tribally Owned 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business.
DDC-ITS is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client's needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
DDC-ITS strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
DDC-ITS provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
• Write and implement a Cyber Security Strategy for A4NE
• Recommend resource allocations required to securely operate and maintain an organization’s network environment/system IA requirements.
• Review IA security plans for the network environment/system.
• Ensure that all ISSM review items are tracked and reported.
• Ensure that IA inspections, tests, and reviews are coordinated for the network environment/system.
• Develop and implement programs to ensure that systems, network, and data users are aware of, understand, and follow network environment/system and IA policies and procedures.
• Provides risk analysis and reliability overview and assessment to users and management.
• Point person for certification / security efforts of any applications within our portfolio that requests it.
• Publish articles for the LODM CDO corner as requested by leadership