DDC IT Services, LLC (DDC-ITS) is SBA 8(a) SDB certified a company dedicated to solving IT business problems for three major markets: Federal, Commercial and Tribal. DDC-ITS is 100% owned by the Navajo Nation and has been in business since 2011. Our focus is on the ever-changing world of Cyber Security with respect to staffing for building and securing networks and enterprise applications. Another focus is to provide businesses with the Hardware & Software to meet their needs. We both sell and implement complete business solutions.
DDC IT Services will accommodate individuals with disabilities that need assistance applying for open positions.
DDC IT Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer subject to the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.
The qualified Intermediate SharePoint Admin/Developers will be assigned to either the SharePoint Online (SPO) Migration Planning Team or the SharePoint Online Migration Execution Team. The teams will work in conjunction with the other Administrators, Help Desk and Program Management personnel on the Air Force Enterprise Information Systems (AF EIS) SharePoint Team to establish and execute a standard Air Force enterprise business process for migration of all Air Force Major Command (MAJCOM) farms and site collections into the O365 SharePoint Online (SPO) Cloud Hosted environment. This activity includes direct migrations of SharePoint 2007, 2010 or 2013 site collections into SPO as well as those migrations that require a transitional migration to the on premise farm at Wright-Patterson AFB.
This EIS SPO Migration Planning Team is made up of individuals championing the planning of the MAJCOM migrations and includes a sub-team called the EIS SPO Developers Team. This team is responsible for connecting with all identified parties to ensure sufficient preparation for migration. A point person will be assigned within the team to work directly with the MAJCOM Migration Coordinator. The EIS SPO Migration Execution Team is made up of individuals responsible for the execution of the MAJCOM migrations. A point person will be assigned within the team to work directly with the MAJCOM Migration Coordinator.
Responsibilities required to be performed by the Planning and Execution Teams will include:
• Manage the execution of the SharePoint Online Implementation Plan (I-plan)
• Develop and manage formal agreements with MAJCOMs
• Mapping the existing structure to the new structure in SharePoint Online
• Assess the existing MAJCOM SharePoint environment to include elements that will not transition into SPO in collaboration with the custom application Subject Matter Exports (SMEs)
• Provide assessment of existing MAJCOM SharePoint environment containing duplicate items, documents older than three years, structure and site lists
• Ensure a Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) estimate of time and resources is provided for all client-side custom applications per the migration schedule
• Ensure Courses of Action (COAs) are provided for all server-side custom applications per the migration schedule
• Provide gap analysis of existing MAJCOM On-Premise SharePoint environment to document MAJCOM requirements not met by the SharePoint Online service.
• Identify licensing requirements
• Define the MAJCOM Training Plan
• Establish the migration schedule
• Coordinate and confirm content clean up
• Monitor and execute migrations according to schedule
• Track greenfield migration progress to ensure timely completion
• Establish a migration help desk and troubleshoot immediate migration-related issues
• Formally log, resolve and manage specified MAJCOM trouble tickets
• Provide metrics for the migrations and trouble tickets
• Compile and assess migration metrics for areas of improvement
• Identify trends in trouble tickets
• Establish and maintain a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) list
• Capture lessons learned from migrations
• Identify training plan and training documentation pitfalls as a part of Quality Assurance measures
• Some travel to MAJCOM SharePoint farm locations is expected