DDC-ITS is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation. Recognized by the Small Business Administration (SBA), we are certified as a Tribally Owned 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business.
DDC-ITS is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client's needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
DDC-ITS strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
DDC-ITS provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
DDC-ITS is an equal opportunity employer provided this position is subject to the Navajo Preference in Employment Act
Codes software applications and implements SharePoint solutions to adhere to designs supporting both internal company business requirements and external customers for deployment on SharePoint 2013 platforms. Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for SharePoint development. Oversees testing and develops fixes. Assists team in troubleshooting issues with migration of web parts, custom solutions, etc. from SharePoint 2010 to 2013 & 0365.
• Excellent communication skills (technical, administrator, oral and written)
• Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within SharePoint development
• Develops, designs and manages content, customization, forms, and custom or OOB work flow in SharePoint 2010/2013/0365
• Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required. Typically reports to a project leader or manager
• Ability to communicate well between end users and project managers and to translate end user requirements into logical development requirements and phases.
• Minimum Secret Security Clearance or ability to obtain. Selected applicants will be subject to a U.S. Government background investigation.
• Follow SharePoint Best Practices in content management and taxonomy
• Customize and deploy Master Page changes
• Familiarity with the Air Force Network (AFNet) environment
• Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012
• Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012
• Experience with Quest Web Parts/Dell Web Apps (6.5)
• Experience using Infopath forms inside a Sharepoint environment